Well I kinda promised some announcements earlier, but never got around to writing the post, so here I am.First of all sorry for the late post, but lately reality is out for me so I’m kinda hiding. Don’t expect a lot from me in the next months (will try to do as much as I can). On the bright side we started working on volume 2.
Okay then, announcements time (well most of the posts are done by me – the editor – if anyone is wondering, since I’m in charge of PR). Oh and it’s not like we practice MPD (multiple personalities disorder) that is all the rage lately, we are just two people that are too lazy to create multiple accounts, so we stick with one – just to make that clear.
- Final edits on volume 1 will be ready when they will be ready, only when that’s done will I bother with making pdfs/epubs – assuming I find a good tutorial how.
- Volume 2 of Marginal Operation has officially started, you can find a teaser at the end of this post.
- Some of you are maybe wondering what happened to starting new projects. We thank everyone that contributed to our pool of project propositions. We check every proposition at our leisure but then again the final decision lays with our translator who will translate things interesting for him. And once again there is no schedule for that, so for now Marginal Operation remains our sole project.
- Well sometime earlier I mentioned a side-project. Ermmm… I guess that has been… slightly… delayed. Will try to get back to it when time permits.
- I suck at Photoshop. First time I used it – ever.
Okay then time for volume 2 teaser. I present to you a character introduction page from volume 2 (if you got complaints go to point 5 of the list above).
I have no idea how to place it side by side so it fits….
For those wondering – “kodomo-tsukai” is something like children user, translated literally, but in Japanese “kodomo-no-tsukai” can be translated as “fool’s errand”, so maybe it’s some kind of pun.
That’s all for now, lots of things left to do with the site new looks and all so see ya all later.
P.S. This is me, your translator. Let it be a warning for all of you who think about quit being a NEET. Life is like a book in this case – this is what happens when you take a road, you shouldn’t have. Zombie with a sucked life force, or worse. Not only you suffer, but everyone around you do. Stay as a NEET and be patient, because the day will come.
P.S.S. Ok, I admit. I got a job and I’m not a NEET anymore, at least for now. Does that make us half-NEET Translations? I wonder …. – Y.S.